v7 beta documentation in progress. v7 beta documentation may be incomplete or inaccurate.
v7 functions and features may be significantly different from previous ACS versions.
These instructions are not valid for current v6+ ACS!
Requires the Accessories root prim script.
Allows a single prim to open and close on touch.
Recording a power window that is attached to an open-able car door
First you need to record the door open and closed positions as normal with the DoorSystem script installed. Then with the door closed you will record the window closed, then its open position. The final unique step to link the door and window system together is to use the Assign Anchor Prim function from the MCH and assign the window prim to one of the other door prims.
- Make sure the Accessories script is in the vehicle root.
- Record the door prim(s) including the window prim closed and open, test that it is opening/closing and close the door.
- In the MCH, go to Accessories, Power Windows and touch select the window panel and record it closed, then reposition it and record its open position.
- Next you MUST exit back to the main menu and open/close the door once before returning to the Accessories/Power Windows menu.
- From the Power Windows page on the choose Assign Anchor Prim, then touch the window, then one of the door prims.
- Exit out of setup and open/close the door and window a couple times so everything syncs up correctly.