v7 beta documentation in progress. v7 beta documentation may be incomplete or inaccurate.
v7 functions and features may be significantly different from previous ACS versions.
These instructions are not valid for current v6+ ACS!
Requires the Accessories root prim script.
Recording a lock prim that is attached to an open-able car door
First you need to record the door open and closed positions as normal with the DoorSystem script installed. Then with the door closed you will record the lock prim closed, then its open position. The final unique step to link the door and lock prim system together is to use the Assign Anchor Prim function from the MCH Locks Prims menu and assign the lock prim to one of the door prims.
- Make sure the Accessories script is in the vehicle root.
- Record the door prim(s) including the lock prim as part of the door closed and open, exit to the MAIN MENU and test that it is opening/closing and close the door.
- In the MCH, go to Accessories, Locks Prims and touch select the lock prim and record it closed, then reposition it and record its open position.
- Next you MUST exit back to the MAIN MENU and open/close the door once before returning to the Accessories/Locks Prims menu.
- From the Locks Prims page on the choose Assign Anchor Prim, then touch the lock prim, then one of the door's prims.
- Exit out of setup and open/close the door and lock prim a couple times so everything syncs up correctly.