There are some behaviors you will want to adjust in the scripts themselves. You will find settings to edit sounds, displayed messages, and other vehicle behaviors at the top of the Engine, Root Menu and Root Settings scripts. There are comments at the top of the scripts with suggestions of what to change.
After making any changes to the scripts, reboot the vehicle so the scripts connect up properly.
Always make backups of your vehicle while editing, just in case things go horribly and terribly wrong.
- Use the Powered Simple Propeller to spin round non-wheel components on any axis such as boat propellers, drive shafts, engine components, helicopter blades, etc.
- Make chosen prims on your no-modify vehicle paint-able by the owner or their friends by simply adding one script to those prims
- Replace the default burnout particles using the Custom Burnout Particles script, located in your non-root-prim-scripts box.
- Record custom angles for your front car turning wheels by using the Turning Front End system.
- Set up Turning Front End for your motorcycle.
- If using multiple poses all rendered at the same hip height, you can use the new single pose adjustment option to bypass needing to choose which pose state to adjust every time.
- Set you vehicle up with user-loadable graphics presets
- Set up for Boat use.
- Disable Flight Mode from the vehicle.
- Customize the Headlight
- Customize the Alarm
- Much of handling is affected by the choice, placement and size of your root prim.